Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Oh the joys of life life life... oh how i love life! :D

I don't think life can get any better than this.. Life is CRAZY but GOOD.
I don't think i could have said this a few months back nor felt it.. but now i can :)
I can actually say that I am finally HAPPY, like really really really HAPPY!


UPDATE:
Tumor is Benign. Its quite minimal and ready for removal.
Surgery is next week! Wednesday to be exact.
I have a bald spot.....well two actually. Haha (the one in front is obvious so i decided to part my hair the opposite way now to avoid awkward stares)
I have figured out what I want to do with my life & it sure is a shocker :)
I am in the process of getting an OK for the house I want to buy. YAY!
My Vertigo is gone...finally. :)
I have no more Baby Daddy drama.. Thank god!!
OH I have a secret for you.. & when things start to fall into place I will let it be known so for now this is it..  <3

Here are a few pics from the park:




Rainy day:








Visit from their brother Eden:







Lastly:



I am starting to potty train Avery (left).
Avery getting out of his exersaucer (right) (he is too big for it.. I only sit him in it to eat at times when i get lazy.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment