Sunday, January 6, 2013

Update!

Short summary:
October: did nothing for Halloween, went to my nephews church talent show. It was a blast! Kinda nerdy and cool, btw! My nephew has amazing filmmaking skills :) I can't remember much about that month..
November: I sprained my ankle after missing the bus home from school so I walked from Everett community college to Mariner HS. It was raining, dark, scary, I cried some of the way VC I was cold and starving. Haha I felt like I was being followed. That day sucked, I remember I couldn't walk any longer so I asked someone to use their phone and called for a ride. Worst day ever, I was on crutches for 2 WKS. I managed to cook Thanksgiving dinner all by myself too! Turkey and all...while being crippled. I cooked a lot in 4hrs (I put the turkey in the oven earlier that morning) so everything else was easy. As usual my family was LATE to dinner & since we were going through a devastating time with my nephew everyone was down and stuff. Saddest Thanksgiving ever.....EVER! :(
I was very proud of myself that day.
December: same as the last, minus my nephew :( and roommate. She moved out. I again cooked Christmas dinner all by myself, I made a lot of food too. Made everything in 12hrs......12hrs of standing. May I say very exhausting lol...I meant might I add lol I'm tired. Don't judge. This year was  very emotional. My family is going through a really hard time, most of us have dedicated our time/lives to god. Church & work is the routine....I still haven't gone yet. I didn't do anything for New Years either; just stayed home with my boys. I've been sick for 6 weeks. A very long time! My immune system totally shut down & my kids caught the flu. Flu+babies=torture!!!!!! :( a house full of sick ppl is a lifelong headache. I hate being sick.....especially for this long! Longest I've been sick. Not any common cold either, hardcore sickness..!! Flu+internal infection= he'll!!!!! :((( I couldn't even go to the doctor VC they cut my insurance for not reporting my new job so life totally stinks right now.
January: nothing new, school starts tomorrow YAY! I am very happy to be going back to school. To tell you the truth I have no idea why I ever quit lol...oh yeah! Kids&money  errrrrrrrr! Lol anyhoos I'm happy now.

Not much. New phone & number, celebrating my single-versary! The 25 or  26th of this month. :) 4 yrs of loneliness complete. I'm actually dreading this day actually, but whatever.

I've missed writing in this thing, lol crying babies everywhere gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment