Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Should I stay or should I go.....

Days like this is what i'll miss, Seattle's bi-polar weather! One minute its gloomy the next its sunny :)
I love Seattle weather! It is seriously the best, haha

....After I was diagnosed with Leukemia it made me value the littlest things in life....to its very last detail. Life is such a beautiful thing! So why not do anything/everything to keep it? Well....IDK. I don't want to spend what could be my last years going through chemo, radiation therapy, being hospitalized etc. Normally if and when i get sick i am usually a home/natural remedies type of person. I don't use medications for anything, i opt for natural herbs, etc. I rather let god work his magic and cure me :).....I know I might sound selfish bc i have kids but I am really thinking of them when i say this..

See, the cost of living is quite expensive. Supporting two kids alone is as well, school, etc.. I rather spend my life working away and enjoying these special moments with the people I love the most! trying to build something for them so when i'm gone they wont just be without a mother or a father. They'll have some sort of structure.
If I decide to do the Chemo, radiation therapy, get more MRI's, bone marrow biopsy's, lab/blood work done I will be about $500,000 in debt. With doctors now a days who knows what other types of therapies, drugs, medicines i'll need..

I never thought that at 23 i'd be worrying about any of this but maybe god has a different plan in store.




No comments:

Post a Comment