Monday, September 24, 2012

God i'm so miserable!

I write in confidence because I know no one will come across my blog, no one that knows me atleast. So
having Cancer will still be my little secret.

Another thing is, after battling my children's father in court and losing I have decided that its in my boy's best interest to grant him Temporary custody of our children. I now have to endure the pain of sharing, & waking up to mornings without my kids, :'( Things are seriously just not looking good from here.

1. Cancer
2. Sharing my kids
3. Losing Thea..
4. I was let go from my job for missing so many days bc of my Dr's appointments.
5. I cant go to school bc until the tumor is gone or shrunken to slow the process i will be missing too many days....life totally sucks right now.
6. I am still alone.

its just all so much happening so fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment