Thursday, March 21, 2013

7am gym sesh!

Doesn't it suck when a song comes out and you can relate to it...and after listening to the song your like this is something that I don't want ppl to think of me. Whatever....I'm walking to the gym & blastin Wale's song "Bad" ft Tiara. I feel like the girl of whom they're singing of is me...
& it sucks that other ppl think of me when they hear that song -____- . My friends posting it to my timeline, or telling me it reminded them of me. Not the whole having sex with random ppl thing but just the whole commitment thing, on how someone can be great in bed but treat the other person bad...ugh!
So not cool.
Not that I do that but I just have commitment issues. I don't want to fall in love, I don't want to ever have another kid, I do have issues and I most likely will treat you bad if we ever dated. Not on purpose or intentionally but It just always seems to happen.. *sigh*
Mohammad says I'm a cold hearted bitch which I do believe I am since everyone that I have talked to in the past agrees. I've just been through so much that it literally changed me. I can't give any guy my all or trust them, they just all seem to be cool at first, later on just wanna fuck, stop hanging out and talking like we used too and only wanna hang out if there is going to be some sexual shit going on lol! Seriously super annoying.

I just want a regular friend that's a guy. That doesn't want anything but to be friends. No sex or trying to get close to me! Seems literally impossible to find. I don't want anything with anyone, I'm not looking to find someone to love or a booty call just a damn friend. Haha

But anyhoos I've reached my destination. Time to work out! (My goal is to have a tiny waist and a juicy ass this summer) lol
Ta-Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment