Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Longest day ever !

I am so tired! yet i did nothing today! It feels like the longest day ever!!!!!!!!
Its like 3 am and i still can't sleep /:

So i've decided to update you all on here, lol

Anyways, I am almost 6 months so only 3 months to go! woo hoo! although i love having Avery inside me :) Having one 1 year old running around is plenty for now. If i remember correctly i'm going to have to take the glucose test in about a week, EW. If you don't know what that is then its just a SUPER sugary drink that you have to drink in under 5 minutes; to see if your diabetic or if you are intaking too much sugar...I think? Some people say its gross but i don't really think it tastes like anything..

Uhm, Oscar's birthday is in a little over 2 months & i've already started ordering his theme decorations, pinata, etc! I'm so excited & can't wait for the day to get here already =) I'm probably more excited than he is hahaha He is going to love it! Can't wait! Then in late july i'll have Avery =) woo hoo!! I'm just overwhelmed w/ joy..

 I am actually very tired now so I think i'll update this thingy later on. GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment